Account Manager - Los AngelesLearn More
Status: Full Time
Hiring Manager: Director, Revenue Operations
Maker Studios, Inc. is a next-generation digital video studio/network. The Company has rolled-up a set of the largest and most influential YouTube channels/talent into a new network model. Maker provides each talent/channel in the network with production, promotion, and monetization resources to allow them to fully maximize their viewership and revenue potential. The Company currently represents 6,000+ channels and delivers 4.5+ billion monthly views. By bringing these once fragmented YouTube channels together, the Company offers unparalleled opportunities for content creators, brand advertisers, and consumers.
• Proactively coordinate the pre-sales and post-sales duties for a list of assigned sales reps.
• Act as the client point of contact for pre and post sales support.
• Own the reactive RFP process from start to finish, activating appropriate teams and managing the delivery of all submission materials.
• Create media plans, proposals and presentations for sales reps.
• Manage timeline expectations for deliverables to clients with input from internal departments.
• Responsible for all processes related to the tracking and booking of campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day interactions with current clients to ensure their needs are met and issues are proactively addressed.
• Be an expert in the field of past, present and future campaigns both internally at Maker and across the market.
• Ensure that reps are prepped with strong research and sales materials prior to strategic meetings with clients.
• Facilitate and lead project meetings, manage changes or conflicts internally.
• Coordinate all weekly reporting with Operations to be sent to the client.
• Compile final recap reports and sent to client upon campaign completion.
• Provide meaningful insight and learnings from campaigns to develop case studies and other sales materials.
• Manage all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap.
• 3+ Years of online marketing and advertising experience.
• Strong background in account management and integrated marketing at leading publishers and agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred.
• Team player that has a can-do-anything mentality.
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Leadership skills including internal communication, meeting agenda creation and the ability to lead internal and external calls.
• Not afraid to be wrong or make mistakes, eager to learn and correct mistakes.
• Media planning capabilities with strong skills in digital systems like SalesForce, ComScore, Nielsen, DFP, Ad servers, etc.