- Manage all bookings and accommodations for key talent.
- Filter all correspondence to selected key talent.
- Own the process of talent executing their O&O contractual obligations (i.e. Drives, liking/favoriting). All drive info should be sent a week in advance, and if there are any deliverable issues bring up with DOP and/or GM.
- Responsible for checking all O&O Talent execution of strategy around upload. Everything from contractual obligations (thumbnails, links, annotations, likes, favorites, etc.) and watching at the time of upload.
- Own and make sure that key talent are happy, and if there are issues help to communicate and solve.
- Be at all functions and productions/shoots that involve key talent, for support.
- Provide special opportunities for key talent (fashion weeks, movie premiers, etc.) and attend events with talent to make sure that they are delivering the right messaging.
- Act as liaison between Brands & top talent roster.
- Provide YouTube SEO for talent (to those in need)
Maker Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to attract and retain a talented, diverse workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.